I found my next truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It's a work truck interior, rubber floors, manual windows/locks, I think I saw buckets in there but not 100% sure on that.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks cool, but for what he's asking and what needs to be done/redone on it, you'd probably be better off getting a stocker and doing it yourself. Looks kinda hacked together to me. You could probably get a stock truck that is newer for considerably less and get a 60 under it the right way.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
O I know I could do it right for cheaper but something about that truck made my head turn. Also like I said I wouldn't pay more than 3 for it more than likely, but everything depends on if my nbs ever sells which I am not in a hurry to do.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
but its a good solid base.

This is what I am seeing it as. Has the front axle, driveshaft, springs, transfer case swapped, boggers, diesel, nv4500, 14 bolt ff and a decent body. All of which would cost upwards of 3-4 grand to buy separately and all I would have to do is make some new brackets and drive it.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that thing is sweet. if its a 60 front thats a 1000 easy. plus 3-4k for a solid truck. id say the truck is overpriced but around here it would bring 4-5k easy.