I found my next truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It is now time to kick the quest to sell my nbs into overdrive.
I was driving in BFE today to get to a college to turn in a transcript and me and my brother saw this and I had to turn around and look.
It's a 94 3/4 ton with a 6.5 diesel, manual trans, front chevy dana 44 or 60(hoping 60), 14 bolt ff rear, 38.5 inch boggers.
I only looked and got the number, haven't talked to the guy yet. He wants 6k for it but if I can sell my truck I would offer around 4 since I already see I would need to redo the steering and probably some more.

You must be registered for see images attach

So anybody wanna buy a real clean 05?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not a bad start

steering would deff need reworked

hows those spring brackets look...looks like they just welded some stock to the frame in the front and put a bolt through it for the front hanger

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
They looked alright but I was in a hurry and couldn't look long so I could be wrong. But that is something else I would probably redo if I could get the truck, I'm pretty sure he is running 47s and I want to run 52s.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just as long as it doesnt end up like your other truck and you want/need to completly redo everything it wouldnt be to bad

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, it needs work for sure, but it must be ok for now, and on the nbs, how much would you be asking for it?
just wondering, it would be to far away anyways