I finally found me another GMT400!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you need some front marker lenses? I ordered from LMC and I ordered Chevy by mistake. I reordered GMC and still have the Chevys. I can send them to you, my treat.
I could use a set of ‘94 - ‘98 ones for my son’s truck, but I have bought ones for my truck.

Jimmy D

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree. I have the rear cargo lens on order as well. That type of stuff just freshens up the whole look of the truck.
With the high price and poor quality of aftermarket lights, I am thinking polishing up the stock rear lamps might be a better way to go rather than paying up and buying aftermarket ones. The stock ones tend to last longer for me. Fresh shiny tail lamps make em look new. I too love the black tailgate banner as my 91 has it too. I like your build.

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the high price and poor quality of aftermarket lights, I am thinking polishing up the stock rear lamps might be a better way to go rather than paying up and buying aftermarket ones. The stock ones tend to last longer for me. Fresh shiny tail lamps make em look new. I too love the black tailgate banner as my 91 has it too. I like your build.
I’m curious to see how these hold up. I still have the originals for my truck and my sons. We did his a little over a year ago, and they still look good so far. If these crap out in short order, I’ll probably try to polish the originals as well.