I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
its not dead yet... and no clue what those are for rims and any more pictures of your mirrors installed?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i can get some. the drivers one is very ed up. never let a friend drill holes in your doors. good thing ill need new doors once i do bodywork anyways.

swapped to 1 ton brakes a few minutes ago. looking for a hydroboost setup. also +(a few million for mean green) the ground straps he sold me fixed about every gremlin i had and the truck doesnt bog into second anymore. throttle respons is better its like a completely different truck

ill be picking up some satin black paint tomorrow and painting the interior, i need seats though, and ill pain the floors while im at it.

just asking about those rims because they are badass in my opinion i like them. id trade my new tires and rims for a set of those and some 35-37's

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i can get some. the drivers one is very ed up. never let a friend drill holes in your doors. good thing ill need new doors once i do bodywork anyways.

swapped to 1 ton brakes a few minutes ago. looking for a hydroboost setup. also +(a few million for mean green) the ground straps he sold me fixed about every gremlin i had and the truck doesnt bog into second anymore. throttle respons is better its like a completely different truck

ill be picking up some satin black paint tomorrow and painting the interior, i need seats though, and ill pain the floors while im at it.

just asking about those rims because they are badass in my opinion i like them. id trade my new tires and rims for a set of those and some 35-37's

id like to see how they look and they do look cool what size are the tires you have now

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i just cant find any, and dont have the budget for brand new tires. id trade my tires and rims for a nice set of 16's and 35's

anyways bled brakes today and have no pedal whatsoever, so off to a friends shop it goes........carefully.
im not putting much into this engine as ill be saving up for a 5.3L or 6.0L i cant decide. i asked for this for christmas http://www.jegs.com/i/Harwood/487/2207/10002/-1?parentProductId=1733126

need a tune up, and snapped a few pics a couple minutes ago
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
that thing looks really good i see you got your grill and head lights straightened out... sorry forgot to take pictures for you

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
its all good. i bought the filler panel from rock auto and its really snug up there. need to aim headlights and adjust wipers soon if you havent noticed.
also have barons Hd 4 hi harnes to install. need to take it to the shop so i can get my brakes bled because they dont seem to like me.