I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so i had a theory, i was putting my balljoints on and noticed that the castle nut goes on top of the knuckle thus the tie rod goes from the bottom up. now upon installing it i realized i have a bit of bumpsteer so i wondered what would happen if i putt the tierod on top and castle nut on bottom? is it even possible? that would eliminate alot of bump steer these its have.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Just installed Barons 4-HI HD kit. the chinese bulbs couldnt take it so i popped the drivers hi one. HID's are being installed soon as my friend bought me one set and i need another set for my brights. should compliment the harness very well. Also gonna do some ordering from MOBS.

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
truck looks great, i love those two doors. i like the dodge mirrors they look pretty good aswell. have any picture of the mirrors from the other side?

Stewart

Reaction score
Congratulations and it is looks awesome and just want to know what happened with your 88?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Congratulations and it is looks awesome and just want to know what happened with your 88?

the 88 blew out the headgaskets a few times, then the crank developed a soft spot so a complete rebuild was in order. ended up building a 383 stroker for it and apparantly my frame wasnt as strong as it looked as it snapped in half when i got on the throttle of the truck the second day the 383 was in. when i towed it away i was picking up chunks of bondo and metal plates that were hidden under a thick layer of undercoating on my frame. so i sold it. then bought this.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like the Dodge tows man! What year did they come off of?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my friend got them off of ebay years are like 94-02. he had one set that the stud broke off and he fixed it put them and put them on his actualy dually, but he compleained about the product so the seller sent him a new set and never asked for the old ones so i got the new ones.