I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive come to the conclusion that my interior has been painted. which sucks! so im gona scrub and repaint but i dont want that glossy finish im thinking like a satin black would look best. anyone got pics of a satin dash?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so my mirrors came today. i like them but i dont like how my friend installed them, he ed it up bout 3 times. so good thing i need new doors eventually. they line up pretty well without cutting them, if you want them to fit like a glove theres some slight notches that need to be done.
You must be registered for see images attach

DONT let your friends do metal work on your truck, especially if they drive a nissan. just playing but it didnt make me to happy.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i just didnt like my mirrors since they wouldnt hold position and the motor was broken. i liked the view out of my friend cummins mirrors so hey i tried it but my friend drilled and measured wrong.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
passenger side went on like butter. did it myself though. lines up bought damn perfect too.

what driveshaft do you use for a 6in lift? i thought the stock ones work but mine doesnt seem to reach unless i have to take the cap off the end and have some splines showing? i just dont think thatd be safe, anyone have any input?

i rebuilt the whole front driveshaft that came with the truck and now it slides nicely just doesnt reach with that threaded retainer. rebuilding that driveshaft was a map gas, bottle of wd40 and a broken pipe wrench job.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
no onew on the driveshaft, or satin paint thing?

got barons(mean greens) delivery today. hes been a great guy to work with, ive texted him numerous times even at wierd times of the day just regarding anything electrical and he always answers and gives you some answers to the best of his knowledge, really really great guy.

as far as the truck goes........havent touched it......im very very burnt out tbh so today i went to my neighbors uphostery shop and tore apart a convertible 68 camaro rs bone stock minus a set of 15" cragars. a foxbody mustang with a vortech supercharger i worked on a vert top install, and was taught how to make custom seat cushoins. and there was an old 50 chevy truck, thing is gorgeous but it has all digital instrument cluster newer saginaw column, 700r4 with a 350 up front, ford 9" wood bed, wood accents, 4 link with coilovers. guy drove it down from dryden without an issue whatsoever. ill try to upload some pics just for some car **** even though its off topic.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
out here yes theres alot of rusted poorly taken care of vehicle but my yukon and my friends truck have 230-300k on them and the frames are spotless its mostly rockers that go on these trucks around me. at least thats what ive noticed.