Hydro Dipping Ideas/ Custom Painted interior & Exterior Ideas/Powder coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Well..it really depends what you are using for a dip tank. Professional tanks are around 10, 000 . (Ish) all u really need is a tank a spray gun for the activator and films (average rolls are $35-$50) . But if you want your product turning out professionally..you will want to actually paint/prime/clear the subject woth a real gun..no rattle cans.. when we first stared we used a water trough..it has worked finr just a ***** to clean and refill everytime. And the water has to be a certain temp. However they just built their own tank..ill have to ask them how much it was . Hope that helps ;)

Thanks tiff I'll get up with ben and see if we can find info on this sort of stuff dipping could be very nice to have around

CrewCab Steve

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dipped some interior trim on our farm truck, there not cleared yet but I couldn't resist installing them to see what they looked like.

You must be registered for see images attach

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I dipped some interior trim on our farm truck, there not cleared yet but I couldn't resist installing them to see what they looked like.

Nice job looks great! It will look even better cleared :)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hey tiff is there any cf films out there in a color that would look good as an accent to this exterior color?

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
There are somr films that have a clear backing so u can put them over any colr you want!

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score

Proof I dipped lol ;)