Hubcap identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think these are an aftermarket hubcap from the late 50s- early 60s when swapping hubcaps on a car to make it "Kustom" was popular. The '57 Dodge Lancer 4 bar spinner and the Olds Fiesta 3 bar spinner were extremely popular for this.
That looks like a combination of several styles of factory caps; if you didn't copy anything directly, you wouldn't get socked with licensing and copyright infringement fees.
The real thing that tells me this is not a Chevy cap, is the Chevys that used the crossed flags, always used the Chevy flag in red on one side, usually the left, and the checkered flag on the other side. These might be JC Whitney or some other accessory company caps.
Do they have any markings or writing on the backside?

Allen

Reaction score
No other markings on them. The two black flags were throwing me off. Almost identical to a 59 Lancer except for the flags. I like the aftermarket answer. They were sitting under my dads work bench for at least 40 years.
Thanks
Al