Hub or CV Axle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wildncrazyguy

Reaction score
Fuzzy... Would like to know what camera setup you have and how you attached it. I'd like to do something very similar to my truck. I've got a 98 k1500 with a whine noise I can't pinpoint front or back. I think I could get a much better idea with a setup that does this. Thanks.

Fuzzy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, It's nothing fancy, I just have an old Coby Snapp 5000 that I use. For mounting I have a magnet from a cb antenna I believe and a screw ran up through the middle, then I have a nut that I use to hold the camera to the mount. Then I just stuck it upside down on the front bumper bracket, only about a 1/3 of the magnet was holding on but it did pretty good.

That's probably pretty vague so here's some pictures of the contraption.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

As for the noise since I'm posting anyway, It has subsided, I still have to do the brakes, probably going to do that next week.

LiftedVictory

Reaction score
I had a similar issue with mine, but it was after I replaced my pads and rotors. Ended up being the backing plate rubbing on the rotor