HP tuners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@T-Bone , While looking in the repository I did find a 454 tune on 0411 from someone using a whipple. That might be something you need to make sure to download so you have a reference to use when you put the charger on.

T-Bone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like exactly what i need . I was checking the repository didn't see that but i probably didn't search under the right context.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sounds like exactly what i need . I was checking the repository didn't see that but i probably didn't search under the right context.
I searched 7.4l engines with an automatic is it. It was the first one in the list.

T-Bone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked the tune repository again . But this time i just filled out the engine size "7.4" and way more popped up

budy

Reaction score
I've been pretty sporadic with my laptop work lately, but pm me your email address and I can send you a tune you can copy as soon as I have some time. Mangone, supercharged, and l31 are all very knowledgeable on these trucks, so amoung the crew I'm sure we can get it running well.

Your truck is stock right?

Learn how to use the compare function if you haven't already, Google is your friend.
hey i just got my self set up with hp tuners first time tuning, i a got a 1999 5.7 vortec i got the trans tuned in but if you have any suggestions on the engine tuning

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey i just got my self set up with hp tuners first time tuning, i a got a 1999 5.7 vortec i got the trans tuned in but if you have any suggestions on the engine tuning
4L60puke, 4L80E or manual trans? Will this be towing? What octane fuel? What elevation?