Enabling Lean Cruise on 0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EDIT: 0411 swapped 2000 L29, using the '03 express van original tune file.

I've done quite a bit of searching both here and around the web, and on the HP tuners site, as well as a few other locations and there's not a lot of detail.... other than a few posts here by @L31MaxExpress I don't see much about getting this working. Pinging L31 since I know he actually has this working.

I set up the lean cruise tables as below, and I'm running an AEM wideband tied in to HP tuners for logging to verify, lean cruise does not enable under any circumstances.

Is there a segment swap from a Holden, or some other thing that needs to take place to get this working?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks-

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Much simpler than that, at least for me. Go in and change your platform type to a Holden and the tables will magically start working. Let me go check my 1500 build thread as I did this last year.

Here ya go, start at post 267 and see if that helps any.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Much simpler than that, at least for me. Go in and change your platform type to a Holden and the tables will magically start working. Let me go check my 1500 build thread as I did this last year.

Here ya go, start at post 267 and see if that helps any.

Sweet I figured there was a simple step I was missing. I’ll test tonight if I get home in time.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, change the Platform to V and copy the options in the System Options table on the V line to match the Van line. Lean cruise will then function.