How rare is this?! Came right out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I expected mine to bust, so I purchased an old stock Lisle kit with the remover, drill bit, and tap. Wouldn't you know it, it came out really easy and clean.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Mine didn't break. I had removed the hose/clip for some reason, and upon re-assemly it leaked, so I removed the whole thing and replaced it. This was pretty early on in it's life. I bought a new quick mis-connect at the dealer, and ordered a brass barb from them, I think at the same time. The brass nipple wasn't in stock. I think it was supposed to be for the thermostat bypass, on the pump, but it wasn't what my truck had from the factory on the pump.

The brass nipple was more expensive that the quick-connect.

Abellmichael

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were you - I'd go buy a lottery ticket! Everyone of those I've monkeyed with has been a pain. Not all of them snapped off - but until it's out, you are just waiting for it too!!!
Lol ill buy a few tomorrow. Ive been out in the woods all day.
You must be registered for see images attach

Abellmichael

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected mine to bust, so I purchased an old stock Lisle kit with the remover, drill bit, and tap. Wouldn't you know it, it came out really easy and clean.
Plan for a break and it dont happen... Story of my life.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought that fitting a barb wasn't such a good idea because the original fitting has a restrictor which benefits the heater?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that fitting a barb wasn't such a good idea because the original fitting has a restrictor which benefits the heater?
Exactly ^^^ which is why this was made.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media