Hooker Aerochamber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 3" SI/SO Hooker Aerochamber for sale. This think has maybe 500 miles on it, looks new, no rust, nice welds and build construction.
I took it off because it was a bit to quiet for me. It is a chambered muffler and is pretty deep, no drone at all, and very toned.

I am thinking $45 plus the ride to ya.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I am at school now until Oct 13th and will be home till the 15th, so I don't know how that would work for ya. If you meet me at Union Walmart I will do $40 and save it till then if ya can wait.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the only bad with the muffler, I had to cut one slit on the inlet and outlet to get it off, they are less than 1" long and nothing will leak whether it is welded or clamped, but just showing you.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did some youtube's for sound... I think it might be a little loud for the wife's ride... gonna pass, thanks anway.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IT really is not loud on a stock exhaust setup, mine had xero drone and could not be heard in the cab and i have headers and high flow cat, but alrighty.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I had the exact muffler on my 94. it was very quiet. I actually threw it away... :nono:

Sorry^^^ that sounded kind of bad... nothing wrong with the muffler, i actually wish i still had it to put on my 97! glws

Last edited:

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well dang... maybe it might be alright.... let me crawl under the Tahoe tonight and see if its a SI/SO setup now..

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I have seen vids on youtube of cars and stuff with a cam and headers and they seem loud, but it was so quiet even with my setup I took it off so fast, it is a great flowing muffler and great build, just too quiet for me, but honestly on a stock tahoe for your wife it would give it some growl and MPG possibly.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tony, I do have another guy wanting to buy, but you have first dibs, so if ya know in the next few days that you want it then let me know if ya don't mind.