Hit a Deer -.-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
well i had a nice 6 point buck run in front of me in my '93 on the way to work today. funny thing is that i work at a gun range and had enough ammo with me to start a war... tempting.. :evillol:

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Well they totaled it :bawl: they gave me 6 grand and my grandparents gave me 5 grand towards a new car, which they didnt need to. so im getting a 2007 Grand Prix. and it hauls more ass then the Cobalt did :evillol:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Grind Prix's are good cars, along with the Grand Am. Sucks about the Cobalt, but I think you will like the Grand Prix better, it's a better built car.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
we will now have 4 Pontiacs, 1 GMC and 1 Chevy and 1 John Deere on our property :evillol:

3 Grand Prixs, 1 Trans Am, 1 Sierra, 1 Blazer and 1 Model B lol.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
we will now have 4 Pontiacs, 1 GMC and 1 Chevy and 1 John Deere on our property :evillol:

3 Grand Prixs, 1 Trans Am, 1 Sierra, 1 Blazer and 1 Model B lol.

you need a deere up there in rapids, lots of big lots up there, one of my buddies parents live up there and i had to go help clear out some trees, doubt ill be up there again, his mom owned the cake shop in town but just had a heart attack and didnt make it so i would think his dad will probably sell the house and move back down here

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
you need a deere up there in rapids, lots of big lots up there, one of my buddies parents live up there and i had to go help clear out some trees, doubt ill be up there again, his mom owned the cake shop in town but just had a heart attack and didnt make it so i would think his dad will probably sell the house and move back down here

trust me, if my '93 Z71 cant pull a stump, i get the ol' 2 cyl John Deere out and that pulls it out easily haha. between that tractor and my uncles ol '60 rclb gmc 4x4 we've pulled nearly 50+ stumps out of here. and big ones, too.