Hit a Deer -.-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
well i hit a nice buck last night in my '06 Cobalt manual and ill post the pics and add the story later haha.

You must be registered for see images attach

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Last night at like 7:45 or so at night comin home from Plover/ Stevens Point on Hwy 54 and i just went by Golden Sands Speedway and im in the inside lane towards the median going about 55 to 60 ( speed limit is 65) and outta nowhere comes this buck i hit him and instantly locked up the brakes. the airbags didn't deploy and it wasn't a hard hit, the seat belt didn't even lock up. i didn't swerve and both the cop and tow truck driver said that that's the reason im here today is that if i woulda swerved i woulda rolled multiple times. its a fun car to drive, being a coupe and a manual and 90,000 miles. hopefully the insurance guy dosent total it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man! Harvest time means a lot of deer movement. At Least you had full coverage, so even if it's totaled out you can buy it back and fix it yourself! Good luck buddy!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That car is without a doubt totaled. But that's a good thing. You should be glad that they totaled it. Get the fat check and pick up a brand new car that wasn't in an accident.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont see the car being tottaled Ive seen way worse be repaired really there isnt a whole hell a lot of damage once that hood comes off and the core support gets swapped the bags didnt deploy. Glad your ok!