Hit a Deer -.-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would pass on that 88. It is a light duty 3/4 ton at best (6 lug wheels). In the third picture you can see where the door is seriously rusted and the back of the cab doesn't line up with the bed, it could be just a shot cab mount but I would guess that the cab mount is rusted that bad. The first pic shows the bed alignment as well. That stick on chrome crap on the bottoms of the doors and rockers are known for trapping moisture. I'm not a big fan of the body lift but that is my choice. Why is the rear bumper bent like that? Bent brackets? Frame damage? It looks like it is on a lot, why don't they care enough to clean that brake pedal and do a decent detail? Also why has it been for sale for 3 months? My guess is that it is a pile O' poo.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
I would pass on that 88. It is a light duty 3/4 ton at best (6 lug wheels). In the third picture you can see where the door is seriously rusted and the back of the cab doesn't line up with the bed, it could be just a shot cab mount but I would guess that the cab mount is rusted that bad. The first pic shows the bed alignment as well. That stick on chrome crap on the bottoms of the doors and rockers are known for trapping moisture. I'm not a big fan of the body lift but that is my choice. Why is the rear bumper bent like that? Bent brackets? Frame damage? It looks like it is on a lot, why don't they care enough to clean that brake pedal and do a decent detail? Also why has it been for sale for 3 months? My guess is that it is a pile O' poo.

hmm. never noticed that stuff. thanks for pointing it out for me skylark.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
since you are here in big wisky , check out wigm-tuners.org someone may have parts to put you back together

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
since you are here in big wisky , check out wigm-tuners.org someone may have parts to put you back together
It's awesome seeing WI based forums! I am from DeForest. Luckily I havn't seen any deer moving around here.... Yet.