Hi everybody from Italy!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarioGMC

Reaction score
Thank you very much to all for the nice and kind words!!

It seems we can make a small european comunity here:)

You're right Cantos, in Germany you have tons of american cars parts. In fact today the first box of parts arrived from Germany. And, to be honest, i buy in Germany most of the parts for my other vehicles...prices are better and sellers have better skills.

Look at this tag in my engine bay, my truck is also a bit German...when new was imported in Germany, stayed there until 2006 when had been imported to Italy

You must be registered for see images attach

Now i post you a pic of my truck, i took it the day i brought it home :

You're right Pinger, so here's a pic of my 1990 Alfa 33 1.5 twin carbs. Sorry for the bad pic....it was dirty and with winter tyres...but now everybody know what car is it;)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I see Alfa's around here. (Canada) There's quite a few 4C's, not many Stelvio's, & even fewer (new) Giulia's.
But there is a fairly large cult following for the classics.
Quite a few Spyders, GTV's & Giulia Sprints. (My 2 favourites.)
Buddy had a Spyder for years. Engineered in so many ways better than his bro's Spitfire! No comparison.
I've never seen one like that one of your's, though.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see Alfa's around here. (Canada) There's quite a few 4C's, not many Stelvio's, & even fewer (new) Giulia's.
But there is a fairly large cult following for the classics.
Quite a few Spyders, GTV's & Giulia Sprints. (My 2 favourites.)
Buddy had a Spyder for years. Engineered in so many ways better than his bro's Spitfire! No comparison.
I've never seen one like that one of your's, though.

And then there were the Lancias. Lancia engineering was on a par (maybe ahead) with Mercedes before Fiat got hold of both.

DarioGMC

Reaction score
I absolutely agree, Pinger. Lancia was an awesome car builder, they introduced a lot of things in the automotive industry....then Fiat ******** killed it, and more or less the same with Alfa.....but it'not enough, they also ruined Jeep and Dodge! I hate Fiat. Not the brand, but its owners.