Hey guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liam

Reaction score
About a year ago i got an 89 single cab from my F-I-L. it had been a fleet vehicle for a refrigeration company in its first life, before it spent about 15 years on the farm. Ultimately it stopped running and sat in a field. after tinkering with it for a while he told me that if i wanted it i could have it. I rented a dolly from Uhaul, called a friend with a truck and headed out to the farm.

Anyway, near as we can tell, the truck has the records for its entire life. it is on the second engine, this one has about 450K, and i just had the transmission rebuilt last summer. it appears that this was the first trans and the truck reads 672,000 miles. we have no reason to believe this is a mistake as the records match the mileage.

shes a basic truck with a bench seat, and rubber floor. automatic th400 trans and the 5.7 v8. nothing fancy but she gets the job done.

Liam

You must be registered for see images attach