herculiner idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey everybody im new on here.i have a 95 z71 13'' of lift and 38.5 thornbirds and i want to paint it with something very rugged and tough i saw where some had painted their entire truck in herculiner.what aresome opinions about this? thanks

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortuantley we are unable to help you until pictures of said truck are up... its a new forum policy... sorry for the inconnvenience and welcome to the forum.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
herculiner isn't that great of quality, i would use linex or rhino line or something of that sort, its more expensive but better quality and will last much longer.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i checked linex and to spray my whole truck was beyond my budget i aint broke but i cant lay that down on a paint job,i like the grit of herculiner.i have 4 gallons to paint the truck not counting the inside of the bed i think ill have enough to cover it pretty thick if not theres more on the shelf lol.not being a smartarse but whats wrong with their quality?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imo all the products are similar in quality but the quality of the result is due to the kind of prep thats done.