herculiner idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would love to use line=x but theres no body around here that does it.and i called the clostes person and they were very high

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not that impressed with line-x. I know a few people have that have it, and it keeps chipping off. I used that raptor kit when I did my box.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Whatever you use will likley chip off with abuse, but it will be incredibly easy to recoat, I did my entire rockers with a Rag, only 4 coats thick and they have lasted good for almost a year so far. i've seen linex last really well and nothing you buy in a can will go on as thick as line-x. also when linex chips it wont bubble rust underneath. I would go for the herculiner, just be prepared for a little maintence keeping it up, and lotsa armor all.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Unfortuantley we are unable to help you until pictures of said truck are up... its a new forum policy... sorry for the inconnvenience and welcome to the forum.

Stop picking on the rookie's :evillol:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
:lol: I don't know why Vigh_J is being like that, I remember when he was a newborn on this forum, hell, I held him in my E-arms.

He must be on a power trip because of his new badass truck.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: I don't know why Vigh_J is being like that, I remember when he was a newborn on this forum, hell, I held him in my E-arms.

He must be on a power trip because of his new badass truck.

bahaha.... touche