Help identify please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found this plug under the driver seat. There isn’t one under the passenger seat. I was hoping someone would know what it is.
You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
No. That connector is for power seats. The seatbelt electrical connector is much smaller with two black wires, and is directly at the bottom of the seat belt where it bolts to the floor.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. That connector is for power seats. The seatbelt electrical connector is much smaller with two black wires, and is directly at the bottom of the seat belt where it bolts to the floor.
Good to know. Previous owner replaced seats, and it’s no surprise to me that he went with cheaper manual ones.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also don’t remember it having a power seat before. So I’m confused.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Check your RPO codes. As I recall, the wiring harness simply plugs into the convenience center tho, so there's a chance that was simply added to the truck at some point.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score

Thanks for the correction :)

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check your RPO codes. As I recall, the wiring harness simply plugs into the convenience center tho, so there's a chance that was simply added to the truck at some point.
Found RPO AG9. So looks like it came with power seat
You must be registered for see images attach