Hello from Vancouver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grey wolf

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just picked up a 1998 Chevy W/T 1500, regular cab short box, 4.3L, 5 speed, 2WD. You know, basic work truck. I was originally looking for a first gen S10, but found this instead. It's not mint, but I'm going to have some fun with it.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome:

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All right !! Another W/T. Do you plan to keep the single headlight look or do you plan to upgrade? Welcome. This is the place.

grey wolf

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes!

1997, I haven't been to Dusty Roads yet, but they seem like a good source for parts, especially for our trucks. Looks like they do swaps and stuff too, but I'm thinking most of us on this site are doing the work ourselves. It would be fun to stick that supercharged LS motor in my truck!

Eveready, I'll probably just leave my truck the way it is for now. It's already got the chrome grill and stuff, although a little damaged due to a previous owner that had a light bar on the front. This truck looks like it really lived the work truck life, lots of dents and scrapes, although not really much rust thankfully.

I'm planning to just have some fun with this thing mechanically. An engine swap is pretty much a given, but I'm still thinking about which way I want to go with that. I will probably do a few other things, but mostly it is just my daily driver.

You must be registered for see images attach