Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Despite the peeling paint, I still think she looks great.

Yeah, it sat in a field under a tree for almost a year. Previous owner decided to pressure wash (the clean your concrete driveway kind) the crud off, and took a lot of paint with it. But I am happy with the purchase.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I've managed to put 20 miles of (riding dirty) neighborhood driving on it. Heat works, hydroboost brakes need bled (p.o. replaced a rear wheel cylinder recently), radio barely makes static noises, right front wheel locks up on moderate braking, and I'm pretty sure that it needs front wheel bearings.
I love it! I'll get it transferred this week and despite the above needed tlc, the first...well, 3rd thing (1st was wipers, 2nd was a starter) that's getting done is the swap to the '97 grille and lights. I might as well pull the gauge cluster out of the '93 Silverado and get it cleaned up, LED bulb swapped and fast forwarded to the correct mileage too.

Oh. And I'm approved for ordering my personalized license plate which is FINAL/DONE/NO MORE CHANGING...
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Oh HELL no!!! That's gotta go! That's as goofy as truck nuts to me. How did I not see this before, lol!

You must be registered for see images attach
Yes I know the white cover is a 70s throwback thing. But you can see better if it's leaking......And yeah, truck nuts are just stupid and juvenile.