Hello from Louisville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
My old truck had a GMC grille, billet insert, and billet bowtie, that I thought looked pretty good.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm guessing that was a 4"/6" lowering kit?

Wish I could see an old State/contractor truck like mine with a 2/4 kit...
I'm sure that's what I want, though. Level, but high enough to survive the crappy roads and speed bumps around here.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes that why I can never drop my Burb more than 2/4, and ever be able to use it around Houston. A lot of where we go for work (mom and I work together for a merchandising company) is older areas of town that the road hasn't been kept up. The ground moves around under the roads with rain or drought and they don't stay good for long after being repaved.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I'm guessing that was a 4"/6" lowering kit?

Wish I could see an old State/contractor truck like mine with a 2/4 kit...
I'm sure that's what I want, though. Level, but high enough to survive the crappy roads and speed bumps around here.
5/7 with helper bags in the rear, but most of the time, I only had 5-10 lbs of air in them. Loved that truck, and the ride was incredible, for being that low.