Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I know this topic has been beat to death but I want to get new headlights and running lights for the 94. But I want to get some that look stock but with glare shields. And I'd like them to be pretty cheap. Any pics, ideas or links would be helpful! Thanks guys!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Rockauto.com

edit...
Nevermind, looks like they don't carry the stock replacements anymore that have the glare shields... back to eBay.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I was going to say I thought I had looked for some. The bad thing about eBay is sometimes they don't picture glare shields and they don't specify they have them. Like the set I bought for my 97 didn't picture them or say they had them. But they did.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Freaking shame LMR crapped out in the GM truck market... You may have better luck with JC Whitney or LMC. I really like eBay and usually have good results but when you don't, it can be a absolute nightmare trying to make a return.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You won't find any that look "stock" with the refractor lenses that have glare shields. Only diamond clear headlights will have glare shields.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
You won't find any that look "stock" with the refractor lenses that have glare shields. Only diamond clear headlights will have glare shields.

That's what I figured, cause I sure couldn't find any. May just get a set of smokes ones like in my 97.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Get some TYC's from Amazon and have them smoked.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid