Headlights not getting power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-93-b

Reaction score
Hello, just as the title says, my headlights are not coming on. While back, they started flickering and going off. Now they won't come back on at all. Checked the wires at the plug for the bulb, nothing. Put in a new switch, nothing. The harness for my multifunction has a wire corroded off, but this could be for my hi/low selection because that hasn't worked since I got it. Any help on connections to check? Ground locations?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get the service manual, do the basics first.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello, just as the title says, my headlights are not coming on. While back, they started flickering and going off. Now they won't come back on at all. Checked the wires at the plug for the bulb, nothing. Put in a new switch, nothing. The harness for my multifunction has a wire corroded off, but this could be for my hi/low selection because that hasn't worked since I got it. Any help on connections to check? Ground locations?
Did you ever figure this out?