Have you ever wondered what happened to your old truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the new life for our old dually. FIRE TRUCK!! It is now a quick response truck. It isn't quite finished yet but already it has a 250 gallon tank, a pump and the jaws of life. I think that it is pretty cool!

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I found out the other day that the knuckle head i sold my xj to totaled it being ignorant. :bawl: I used to see it in town from time to time (guy i sold it to lives about 30 miles from me). Every time i saw it, i wanted to stop and try to buy it back...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the new life for our old dually. FIRE TRUCK!! It is now a quick response truck. It isn't quite finished yet but already it has a 250 gallon tank, a pump and the jaws of life. I think that it is pretty cool!
That is pretty cool!
I found out the other day that the knuckle head i sold my xj to totaled it being ignorant. :bawl: I used to see it in town from time to time (guy i sold it to lives about 30 miles from me). Every time i saw it, i wanted to stop and try to buy it back...

I think about my old durango everyday bit I cant find it id buy it back in a heart beat

crazymater91

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a Pontiac grand Prix gtp that had some motor work done!! That I would love to buy back! But I ain't seen hide nor hair of it!!

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard of the two previous trucks I've owned. I would like to find my '64 Chevy pickup again.
Some of the cars I've owned are still around.
The 1965 GTO convertible I owned many years ago is still in the purchasers collection (yes, it was that nice). He didn't change a thing on it but the car was/still is 100% original.
The 1971 Pro Street 'Cuda I once owned was turned into a full tilt drag racer by the purchaser. Then he promptly put it in the wall. It disappeared after that.
The 1966 390HP/427 Corvette convertible I sold is now in a collection also, but not the same one the '65 GTO is in. I haven't seen the car, but I have heard about it.
My first car (1971 V8 Vega GT Wagon) was totaled by the new owner and so was a 1972 V8 240Z that by brother and I had bought, painted, and re-sold (flipped).
Both owners admitted the cars were too much for them.
My 1969 Dart with a very nasty 340 in it was sold to a navy guy. It stuck around town for a while, then he and the car disappeared.

The rest of the vehicles I've owned disappeared after the sale.

I would love to get some of them back.............of course, I would need to get a bigger garage.

SalahHH83

Reaction score
My first car was a 76 Jeep CJ5 with a 304 V8. I did all sorts of stuff to it. Lifted it 7", swapped in Dana 44 axles from a Scout with 4.10 gears, swapped in a T19 4 speed transmission, etc. I sold it to a guy in the military back in 2004. He emailed me in 2010 bc he was trying to title it in Kansas or Oklahoma and their DMV wanted to know why the VIN of the engine and the frame did not match (SC does not care). I actually emailed him a couple weeks ago asking if he had any pics of it etc. but haven't heard back :(

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard of the two previous trucks I've owned. I would like to find my '64 Chevy pickup again.
Some of the cars I've owned are still around.
The 1965 GTO convertible I owned many years ago is still in the purchasers collection (yes, it was that nice). He didn't change a thing on it but the car was/still is 100% original.
The 1971 Pro Street 'Cuda I once owned was turned into a full tilt drag racer by the purchaser. Then he promptly put it in the wall. It disappeared after that.
The 1966 390HP/427 Corvette convertible I sold is now in a collection also, but not the same one the '65 GTO is in. I haven't seen the car, but I have heard about it.
My first car (1971 V8 Vega GT Wagon) was totaled by the new owner and so was a 1972 V8 240Z that by brother and I had bought, painted, and re-sold (flipped).
Both owners admitted the cars were too much for them.
My 1969 Dart with a very nasty 340 in it was sold to a navy guy. It stuck around town for a while, then he and the car disappeared.

The rest of the vehicles I've owned disappeared after the sale.

I would love to get some of them back.............of course, I would need to get a bigger garage.

Not many of us here that can remember (that sounds so 'old'!) buying & selling muscle cars & street machines for cheap.
10 year old 1st gen Z-28's for $1500.00-$2000.00! Mach 1's, BBC Chevelles, 442's, GTO's, all around the same ballpark prices.
But then, a pack of smokes was $.47! A pound of hamburger? $.47! A gallon of gas was cheaper than that!

you mean people sell or trade? i keep my stuff til the wheels fall off lol.

i kid, i kid.

I've bought way more vehicles than I've sold!
So...where are they all? Hmmm...they're not here!
WTH!?! How'd that happen?
Somthin's fishy!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not many of us here that can remember (that sounds so 'old'!) buying & selling muscle cars & street machines for cheap.
10 year old 1st gen Z-28's for $1500.00-$2000.00! Mach 1's, BBC Chevelles, 442's, GTO's, all around the same ballpark prices.
But then, a pack of smokes was $.47! A pound of hamburger? $.47! A gallon of gas was cheaper than that!

I wish I coulda been born in that era!