Has anyone used this sound deadoner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never used their 80 but I have almost 2 gallons of the V3 in my Tahoe so far and love it. I have also been very pleased with all of the other products that I have purchased from them.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
There's been a bunch of guys over on LATruckscene that used it. I'm the one that told Jesse about it lol.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally i use the 80mil Fatmat, put it in my doors and ceiling and will do the floor once i save up enough for a new carpet, its made a great difference in sound quality and its louder, audiotechnix is like dynamat its high end and works really well from what i hear, hushmat is another high end brand that a few of my friends use and its awesome little thicker than my fatmat even though both are rated at 80mil, hushmats foil may be thicker, anyways cant go wrong with any of those

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I read that some guy bought some at the hardware store and it worked out just fine and the cost isn't bad.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I've always been a HUGE fan of edesign audio. I am still using their VERY FIRST driver as a sub for my home theater system, and I have a pair of 4" components for surround sound speakers. Don't have much in car audio anymore but have heard great things about their sound deadening products as well.