Greetings. I'm putting a Gen IV 6.2 2008 L92 with only 7 miles into 95 Diesel 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ninibong

Reaction score
Hi! I guess a few of you might like to see this..I could use some advice to the best tuner guy to send the ecu out to, for DOD and AFM delete, performance tune, and trans delete. Also getting factory gauges to work with the E38 ecu. This engine was a takeout in 2008 from a damaged new vehicle and it never made it to the dealer. A friend wanted me to sell it for him but no one will pay his price (expensive) but me since he is letting me make payments. Lucky me. FOr this low miles and it being a non DOD motor already plus Gen 4 with bigger rods etc, I suppose it's worth it. The truck was a 6.5 td, k1500 with 8 lug wheels and heavy duty 14 bolt rear and suspension. It's a unicorn... hard to find in that setup I guess, some people don't believe me until I show the vin. Anyway, the torque of the L92 is the SAME as the diesel at the same RPM, and the horsepower is slightly more than double. It should really wake up this old beast. I'll post pictures if you would like as I go through it. Glad to be here. I quit Facebook and am making an effort to go back to old school forums like this.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome:

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! That'll be a pretty involved project but will be worth it when you get it all done. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk