got a "newer" truck.....!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
purchased this 2001 4x4.......gmc 1500.....with the 5.3.......had a multi misfire code....ended up being just a really really bad fuel filter.....10 dollar fix........passed smog perfectly.....got the truck for 4500....inside is super super clean besides a lil tear on driver seat.its not a 400 but i figured i would just show you guys.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well it has a bbk throttlebody......injen brand intake....and a programmer.....i removed it all...probably gonna sell it all....im just gonna keep it stock and haul the wife and kids around in it....maybe a set of rims and tires.....that will be it

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well problem is.....i live in california....and i dont feel like stressin everytime i have to smog it....also....my wife will be driving it mostly.....so it doesnt need to be modded really in any way as far as performance mods go...the 5.3 already has way more power then she will ever need