Goodmark cowl hood 99-00 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I am debating getting the Goodmark cowl hood that they make for the 99-00 Escalade it doesn't really say how big of a cowl it is, my question is if anyone here runs one, its going on my DD don't want rain or snow getting in the engine compartment

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it is the same style cowl as the 88-98 hoods you wont have any issue with either I have the goodmark 2" cowl on my truck

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it is the same style cowl as the 88-98 hoods you wont have any issue with either I have the goodmark 2" cowl on my truck

Thats good to hear, is the back sealed? And it looks about 2" doesn't look huge

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I ran a 2" gen 2 goodmark for years on my zr2. Had it all over the country through snow, rain, splashing through mud and water. Water coming in really isn't an issue.
When it's parked... Rain runs down your windshield into the drain beneath it. The opening on the hood is shaped to where it won't get in wether you're driving or parked.

IMO 2" is as big as I'd go. That gives a clean, subtle, tough look. Anything bigger that's non functional looks cheesy IMO.

Sent from a Duramax powered iPhone.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I also have the Goodmark hood and the quality is great. I don't drive my truck in the snow although I don't think you'd have to worry about much getting inside.