GMT400 TOTM #11 "macro shots" submission thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AHHH, okay, haha- sorry about that. I'm the guy who initially brought it up so I thought you were talking about me .... :gr_grin:

Cool spider pic by the way. Was it squished shortly afterwards? haha

no worries, the whole post was kindof in response to your question for an explaination.

and the spider...yes...very dead :D

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
there's a ton of good entries here... I'll be getting a real camera myself in a couple days/weeks depending on how everything else works out

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shrug: Need to get myself a real camera.

This one is cool to with the "woods pinstriping" it's going to be hard to choose what to vote for. This is turning into more of a photography contest for this month....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Here's mine. All my ideas were taken *cough* *cough* Bluex :lol:
You must be registered for see images attach

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool picture!

Thank God, small or not I hate them....

Thanks, I was going to take the shot on my esky cluster but I really didn't feel like ripping apart my dash after a 12 hour graveyard shift haha, so my original cluster will have to do. plus the orange needle helps break up the black and white of the cluster face for the photograph, the esky cluster has a white needle.

yeah, he was building a web on my garage door, and I'll have none of that in my house haha :lol:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, he was building a web on my garage door, and I'll have none of that in my house haha :lol:

:word: only I wouldn't have been taking any pictures of it :lol: seeing it like that through the camera probably would have made me drop it an run :rofl: