GMT400 power sliding rear window.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone here has found a source for a power sliding rear window for GMT400 trucks? Mine is a '93 C2500 and due to some right shoulder problems, I'd like to install one of these. Thanks for any info.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The foreign truck window requires some definite hacking - I've seen it done on GMT800's and it seems to fit OK but you have to do some fab work inside the truck for it.

CR Laurence makes a power slide (3 panel, middle piece slides) specifically for GMT400's. Had one on my '92. Worked OK.. it did get slow to open after a while, but it had a lot of years on it by then.

Richard

DanteGTZ

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am! I have a working unit on my 98 K3500 but the middle glass shattered a few months back. Definitely in need of one.

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone here has found a source for a power sliding rear window for GMT400 trucks? Mine is a '93 C2500 and due to some right shoulder problems, I'd like to install one of these. Thanks for any info.
I Have 2 of the CL Laurence brand power sliders. I removed them both from trucks myself
so their used but in pretty good shape. I was going to install 1 in my Crew Cab and put the other in my bed cap. I could be talked into selling one of these beauties.

Rcn11thacr

Reaction score
I know this is not a very new post, however if one of these windows are still available, would you mind sending me a message with information please? Thanks.