GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
what fun would this be without a challenge? ;)

or you guys could go out and :superhack: and :weld: and make it work for a picture :lol:

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
:lol: ya he narrowed that one down to 96+ 1500's on us...

I wish people would stop making the challenges so inclusive. I realize it's supposed to be a challenge and all, but this game fell flat on it's face due to challenges like "your GMT400 next to a yellow lamborghini stuck in a pile of snow next to the grand canyon"

That being said, your challenge really isn't all that hard for someone to get Scott. Just something that needed to be said :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I wish people would stop making the challenges so inclusive. I realize it's supposed to be a challenge and all, but this game fell flat on it's face due to challenges like "your GMT400 next to a yellow lamborghini stuck in a pile of snow next to the grand canyon"

That being said, your challenge really isn't all that hard for someone to get Scott. Just something that needed to be said :lol:

I figured someone out there would get this easy. I thought Hunter's 97 had a 3rd door :shrug: give it a few days, someone should chime in...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have four doors :read: does mine count lol

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured someone out there would get this easy. I thought Hunter's 97 had a 3rd door :shrug: give it a few days, someone should chime in...

I can get it in the morning. I'm not walking 2 miles just to take a picture :nono:

3rd door was an option in 96 an 97, standard in 98...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it said 3rd door :lol:

2 miles!!! easy as pie... I'd do it lol!

Well it would wind up being 3 because I have to walk it again when I leave in the morning and its cold and dark out so...

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

That's why I said yours wouldn't be too hard. Plenty of 3rd doors on here haha

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 3 door.... but its not a GMT400. so i dont think it would count anyways. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach