Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Fall is the best time of year for my 400!! The colors of fall and the silversand metallic paint just go together! Only bad thing is all the rain or surprise weather that rolls up and my yard getting slap full of leaves! Here once again are a few outside pics in my driveway after a wash an grabbing kids from school then a quick cleaning for this past weekend of 70+ degree weather still looking for other updates on other 400 Denali/Escalades on here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks yeah I did a write up on them 20’s earlier in this thread “I KEEP EM CLEAN” lol Yeah she sits exactly how I was hoping she would and she actually rides better with them too! But I do have HD shocks since that’s all I could find at the time years back. She rides best with some weight = a full load of family and our crap lol but when by myself she rides lil stiff to be expected. I’ll try taking a few pics of interior tomorrow it’s clean as well really clean for 262,000 miles! It’s still hard to believe these are still underpriced in the market so if you’re really into 400’s these are great option and it’s just finding the best one which I’ve posted a few on this thread a few pages back. But ive posted pretty much my whole story so far of ownership on this thread besides my first weekend of ownership which I’ll have to post that on its self phx to Las Vegas an back to phx. But thank you for appreciating my ride!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I just took these few minutes ago lol getting ready for Halloween on Friday night we hosting a neighborhood lil party thing w a few friends and have some decorations out in back yard and yup that’s the cargo shade in far back I love having it can hide everything from preying eyes lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Just some new pics after a lil cleaning yesterday so she’s all purty for my Bday this Saturday. Just cleaned my work car yesterday and today will be the wife’s caddy srx as it’s super dirty! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Results of “cleaning” wife dirty aaa car lol!
It looks like I missed or she has scratches on front passenger door but it’s my rear wheel reflection lol her wheels are a pain since they roll into tires hard to keep tire juice off when shining up them! I used my griots garage R.O. On 70% since she isn’t the best on keeping it as clean as I’d like and/or as she could lol I also 3 in 1 leather clean/condition seats and vacuumed out all the hot mess inside I didn’t vacuum the other 2 cars but they’re no where near what she had going on inside lol! Plus windows but I lost the battle on getting done before the sun went down lol so that’s why pics in garage lol