Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Great looking caddy! I always admire how nice it looks.

There will be some good Mexican food up there soon enough ;)
Thanks yeah it’s not easy but just like anything if you enjoy it and it’s just something you do then it’s really not much to do!! Lol and that’s also why she’s not falling apart either as so many of these Escalades where treated horrible and beat up to be tossed away! I’m just glad I found a good one when I did she was last one I looked at and definitely the most together! Was really only missing the floor mats when I got her but I got me a set for next to nothing lol I do think once this 400 generation of gmt in a whole actually starts to be worth more than what people see them as now cheap work trucks or just something to make it to the next vehicle that these will be really sought after for I’d be willing to bet only about 1/2 of them are left and maybe few thousand 10,000 at max are worth putting anything into but I could be way off since I just haven’t seen a bunch in anyone area nor even when new just randoms randomly lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I’m all outta my spray wax ☹️ But I’m a wife for another gallon of it “best of show” griots garage I used speed shine detailer from them this last time to clean off water spots and any other dirt car wash missed.
It also gave me the slickness I usually get from the wax it came with the synthetic clay bar if your 400’s has paint worth waxing definitely get best of show wax it smells good too! Lol

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Cadillac Bob looking at your post made me go out and detail the suburban, I also did the engine.

I like chemical guys products, been using them for a few years. The leather scent smells like a new Cadillac.

Attachments

• 6CCD9AFD-D0CC-4AAD-8FE3-FA5B65179447.jpeg
    6CCD9AFD-D0CC-4AAD-8FE3-FA5B65179447.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 90B84296-82D8-4F24-B497-EAE508AFB4A8.jpeg
    90B84296-82D8-4F24-B497-EAE508AFB4A8.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 5

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Made video a while back but just added it to my Pinterest “1st gen Escalade” and added a ZZ Top song Pinterest lets you add one wish it was off my iTunes vs what they had but it’s appropriate lol hope you like! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Nice I need buy some degreaser/engine cleaner stuff and do mine but it’s really not bad but just could be done to match the rest! Lol awesome yeah I try not make anyone feel guilty on not having they ride clean I just like to have a clean ride every time I get into it but that’s just me lol and I’m doing the work so it’s not like I’m asking someone else lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah just feels good like a getting a good haircut! Just freshness and people lil less likely to tear up your stuff seeing it’s being taken care of!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So I’m looking for how to not have DRL’s? A guy which I’m going pm after this 88gmctruck posted this but a picture would be best as it’s a lil hard to be in the floor under the dash lol and is his info correct? Here’s his post
You must be registered for see images attach