Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Well I never intend to make anyone feel bad lol let alone make feel that they need to do WORK lol but washing is key for longevity! Here’s a pic of her at nite after me n family went out to shop a lil for my birthday an walking out to the
“dope ride”-saliva after grabbing a bite to eat then hour’ish ride home she was looking pretty good for 22yrs under the street lights!! No filter just iPhone 11s snap shot lol throw up a pic of both your rides before and after !
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Well I never intend to make anyone feel bad lol let alone make feel that they need to do WORK lol but washing is key for longevity! Here’s a pic of her at nite after me n family went out to shop a lil for my birthday an walking out to the
“dope ride”-saliva after grabbing a bite to eat then hour’ish ride home she was looking pretty good for 22yrs under the street lights!! No filter just iPhone 11s snap shot lol throw up a pic of both your rides before and after !
Looks sharp! I gotta ask, is the Mexican food good in Michigan? Many years ago I knew a family from up there, and they swore there wasn't good Mexican food north of Oklahoma.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Hahaha yes but not every place is good that place in photo used to be good but not anymore!!! And me an the wife make pretty BOMBAAA Mexican food I oil cook tortillas and she slow cookers pork or chicken with here homemade salsas verda or red! Lol but some prefer traditional style vs American style but to each they own I also lived in Phoenix for 5 years let alone around the country and have had good Mexican in a few places! Can’t take anyones word solely since tastes can be different and levels of cleanliness are different too as some places people don’t care about if place looks horrible vs someone else sees same thing and won’t take a bite because of so!

And that’s days after a washing and close to 400 miles with a lite cleaning of just wiping off dust/dirt and a few sprits of wax to clean off some spots but I didn’t clean mirrors and frontend an windshield since I’d need to run through car wash lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
In that chat what other things were said to keep you within a certain radius? This is what I took from those few words not trying to be a jerk just trying to let you not be confined bye anothers input. They’re words tell me that that person hasn’t been traveled or hasn’t traveled well. Only thing to take from that person is that they don’t get out much. Please don’t take that to offense I’m just saying that you should be the judge of good not another. An I get it when people say/do those things but it’s small mindedness and you will never grow or succeed bye those words as they are meant to contain you not give you open mindedness

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Last night I Went grabbed uhaul trailer last night filled it up with a lovesac couch after taking it apart and bean bag thing all fit in 4x7 inclosed trailer then hauled back up old couch still in great shape from basement put together then took out car seats to load up Escalade with bottles/cans.
So today I was a vaca day off from work but it was all working today! As got kids off to school then drove to Secretary of State 12 miles away but no dice since vets day then drove to 2 separate grocery stores to return cans since they can’t seem to have reliable machines!

then came back home to load up last bit of couch stuff then off to Costco to return it. luckily it was all easy that part then shopped for a hour with wife loaded up $550 worth of stuff back into Escalade (some Xmas stuff)! then returned trailer then stopped at 2 garage sales next to the house before grabbing kids from school but made quick stop to re-grab car seats.

then home to unload stuff quickly as so no kiddos see then I cleaned up Escalade and wife’s srx as hers had dust n some dirt from my last overhaul detailing and mine had water spots and wheels were dull from not getting fully wiped off and finally had a bite to eat with a beer as I cleaned up both rides in driveway!!! Whew whata day all with having a pulled groin. Pics on next post lol ikr

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Oh and I filled up trailer in garage unhooked. then picked it up walked with it turned it around and it was lil trying to get on the hitch! Being fully pack with a few hundred pounds of couch crap! Oh crap I forgot I tarp’s up inside of trailer so not get grime before returning it. But it’s just couple tarps. Lol but all in all the days done things were achieved and that’s a real day of progress!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Great looking caddy! I always admire how nice it looks.

There will be some good Mexican food up there soon enough ;)
Oh I'm sure, as more people come north to work and live. This was like 20-25 years ago.....
This guy used to sell car emblems, factory overruns and used or NOS stuff. He was from a little town north of Detroit. He's been gone several years, but his brother took over the business. I knew his wife and kids well, she's my age and he was a bit older. The kids I knew as little ones, probably have kids of their own by now. I haven't seen them in Texas for years, and I haven't been to any meets in Oklahoma since the late 90s. Probably don't come very far south anymore....