Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Just seen this on eBay motors app it’s been ls swapped! Guy shows himself going 110mph! In pics looks nice but I’m not 100% on everything but the body seat bottoms look like the not so great eBay one I had and the steering wheel has a cover over it. But interior looks good enough in his pics but looks like in need a a real detailing
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
somebody’s got to get you into some kinda fun!!!! Yeah I posted a bunch of other 400 Escalades up a few pages back that are good-real good-really nice but if I’m not mistaken they all have 1-2 things missing or are just more rode hard but check em out!!! I do know a good one when I see one!!! But you better hurry up not many real good ones left at google prices!!!!! I know that for sure

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I figure the white 2000 Escalade in East Houston, that I keep seeing on this lot that's on my commute, must be overpriced or really higher mileage. It's been there a while, and I think this lot has had several 400/800/900 trucks, so they should know the ins and outs of them. So most likely it's got issues that no one wants to deal with, for the price....
Looks like it wants outta jail lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220405_172427.jpg
    IMG_20220405_172427.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 7

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Part of it may be that everyone doesn't consider these trucks"classic/collector" vehicles yet.
I checked on collector car ins last December when I bought my k1500 ecsb. The main reason is to cover the price I paid for it in the collector market. I did get some quotes on higher value or "agreed upon" prices, but the drawback is all the stipulations. VERY limited mileage per year. Garage kept ALWAYS. Very expensive premiums. And when you up the yearly mileage, the premium goes up even more. And all this was quoted from a friend that is in the insurance business. I opted for general comprehensive coverage with my existing ins company. I'll continue to drive very carefully and pray that no knucklehead driver ever hits me.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been wondering on doing that an I don’t put a ton of miles on her in 11yrs I’ve done 100k miles an she’s in the garage for sure since it takes couple hours to clean her up properly after a wash! lol not trying to let my elbow grease go to waste lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
But definitely swing bye an check on that ESCO I’d like to hear what’s what with it!! Especially since I’m basically the only one posting on their 400 Escalade! Even though I’m waiting on others to post theirs on her:( lol but hopefully over the next couple weeks I can get her in the driveway and throw coat of wax with Radom orbital and for anyone who has discoloration fading on top of your mirrors I found those lil circle pads at dollar store remove the build up and underneath was my paint lol so I gotta do them 1000% plus hit up my door handles! But don’t keep us waiting on that Escalade story!