Gmt400 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Just looking over postings to chat on found a couple of them but I didn’t check if they were recent lol! But anyway anyone that lives in cold cold or hot hot and has front passenger complaining about being cold when your dying of heat on drivers side or feels hotter even though ac has been on? So I found out why so on passenger side floor is the pass through for the wiring if I remember it’s been 11yrs ago since I did this but that’s where your heat loss or cooling loss is happening. The whole which does have something to have wires not get cut by the metal but I took some “armaflex-black elasticmeric foam pliable an is glued together to make whatever is needed for covering cold applications in a building/home which is insulation for chilled water lines,pumps,etc” as other mechanical insulators would know about. But it’s expensive material but I cut out a 4-6” circle if remembering correctly the whole in truck was 3-4” with a slit cut to allow the wires though the middle of it and I don’t remember if I made it basically straddle the metal filling up the whole or was able to push it though and it stay plugging the whole that way I just don’t remember lol. But anyone could use other types of hardish foam to do the same but be sure just not to snap rip it up while installing. Hope this helps someone on here! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah I’d had a couple nice new pics of this weekend since it was 80 degrees!!! But she’s at the shop with oil leaks:( that I’ve hit my limit on with other shop not being able to get the job done! So she’s at other shop that the owner actually took her home a few nights. But hopefully I’ll hear back from him since he’s always busy and she’ll be home for good hopefully!! Plus need her back so when “we” family go on lil adventures there’s no worries if Buying something big! Wife’s srx just doesn’t do it but only if she’s only in the car lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Oh btw I went to old shop and got my money back but they were still trying to put there hands back on the work that they just ain’t getting done!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
CALLING ALL GMT400 ESCALADES!!! I’m in need of y’all posting on your rides on this here thread!!! So please hook me up with your story/s on your Escalades trying to get a community together for the few that are still out on the roads! And if anyone is parting out one please please drop a post on here! Thank you for posting!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So has anyone that’s 400 Escalade owner swapped out or upgraded or replaced there video system for the rear seat? VHS to dvd or new headphones and has anyone done anything with the back radio control that’s at the top backside of the center console? Anyone one part or all parts please let me know details with pics please thanks here’s couple pics 2 are mine 1 isn’t but has systems shown that’s underneath back seat
You must be registered for see images attach