GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Thats the kinda stuff where I would just like to dig around and find things, ya know? haha you probably have stuff that I would never think to buy. Or always forget about til I notice its broken/missing again.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh so much fun!!! Ill take the whole highway patrol hoe. When can I come pick it up :D lol is it mostly gutted?? if you have a spare cluster I would love to buy it!

CrewCab Steve

LOL its a rubber floor mat ...manual windows..no roof rack...you can see the rear metal wheel tubs...LOL its pewter color. It will be for sale once fixed...It needs front clip and i have parts here for it..will be done soon.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a some interior pieces for my '94.. the trim under the steering column, as well as a fuse panel cover.. also if you have a tape cassette delete dash bezel with the storage pocket..i'd take that too.. :) Thanks

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a some interior pieces for my '94.. the trim under the steering column, as well as a fuse panel cover.. also if you have a tape cassette delete dash bezel with the storage pocket..i'd take that too.. :) Thanks

I have the radio cassette delete pocket in grey...$20 shipped

I will have to look for other stuff what color interior?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any chance you have a paintable smooth diesel bumper?

I dont ..I had 2 2000 limited tahoes and one was hit in the front...one in the rear..so i fixed one out of both of them..

LMC truck believe it or not has new painted diesel bumpers for $99 I cant find them anywhere else cheaper..

You just like my chrome one on my HOE...LOL 2000 Z71 limited front bumper

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Do you have any headlight switches for 97 K1500? And the door jamb switch for drivers side? With the little button that controls the dome lights?

I may be interested in getting those with a bezel if you got any of them!

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any headlight switches for 97 K1500? And the door jamb switch for drivers side? With the little button that controls the dome lights?

I may be interested in getting those with a bezel if you got any of them!

Yes i have 10+ headlight switches..and plenty of door jam sw. I keep everything...LOL just make me a big list of smalls and in one flat rate postal box it will go..