GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an old AT&T service truck with work box plum full of 88-98 truck hardware..switches..lights,mirrors..bolts..down to fuses..to the clips on trans cooler lines..

I save what all i can because someone may need it out there...

Tow hooks are $35 a pair shipped with bolts and hold down plates.

rear end u-bolts complete set $35 set shipped nice southern used bolts..no rust.!!!

Please post here with needs..1ST

You must be registered for see images attach

tbro

Reaction score
factory shackles?

I'm putting a flip kit on my truck and it has 2" drop shackles. I need some factory rear shackles. Have any?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actuall oil cooler line stuff? how about 1 tow hook? z71 tahoe fog lights? front leaf shack from the rear?

I have some oil cooler lines yes..and plenty of tow hooks..what side? I dont have any Z71 fog lites left...had them in the past. and front hanger for rear spring is what you need the rivited part?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
How about a fog light switch or auxilary switch?? any of the dash switches and plates looking for any and all?

CrewCab Steve

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm looking for an OEM fog switch. Those Chevy center caps look alright....dunno if they will work with my wheels.