Gear Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
randy usually has high prices

Oh i never really look online i always get my stuff from a local guy that has good prices. i pay $1,000 cash for my 4.56's front and rear, 2 master install kits and a rear locker. the locker had no name on the box or the locker but it looked exactly like a Yukon. the guy swore to me that all lockers and gears are made at the same place and just get different names. :manos: then like a smart a$$ told me if i set them up right ill have no noise.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Oh i never really look online i always get my stuff from a local guy that has good prices. i pay $1,000 cash for my 4.56's front and rear, 2 master install kits and a rear locker. the locker had no name on the box or the locker but it looked exactly like a Yukon. the guy swore to me that all lockers and gears are made at the same place and just get different names. :manos: then like a smart a$$ told me if i set them up right ill have no noise.
wow, they definitely are not all made at the same place, that guy has no clue