Fuel pump brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys my fuel pump is on it's last leg. What brands are y'all using? Any replacement tips?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
ive heard that the original ones from the dealer is the best way to go... thier very pricey but... Around here, if you get a aftermarket one, they just dont see mto last more then 2 years ...:hmm: But im curious to know what other have to say.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AC Delco or Delphi is the ONLY way to go!! I replaced mine a month or so ago with an AC Delco unit. Its not worth cheaping out on fuel pumps!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for a stock pump, delco or delphi only....

heavychevy98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delco ftw. Find a dealer on flea-bay and you can get a pump for around $50. I hear rock auto is the same

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delco ftw. Find a dealer on flea-bay and you can get a pump for around $50. I hear rock auto is the same

As long as the OP's truck is a 88-95 TBI, you can pick up a AC Delco pump for right around $50! Now if it's the 96-98 Vortec engine, the pumps aren't near as cheap!

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work at a Chevy dealer, I can do 15-20% over cost (depending on the part) plus shipping on internet orders. PM me and I will give you my site to go to and I'll give you my number if you have any questions. The site has a set percentage to go over cost. Ill hook yall up on more of a discount.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're looking to upgrade I have a walbro 255Lph in my 350, fit in the stock location, little pricier but have heard great things about them, plus you're all set if you want to upgrade your engine and increase your fuel pressure.
Make sure you have enough room above the tank to get the sending unit up and out. ie the height of your tank is approx the same length as the sending unit.