front inner bumper brackets.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do the front inner bumper brackets have nuts welded to the inside of them for inside the frame? I need to make some slots in mine to move it, needs to go down and forward but if it's got nuts welded to the back side I'm not going to be able to make it work.

Anyone have some they can get pics of? looking for 88-93 style since mines an 88. I may have to remove it and slot my frame if there's no slots on the bracket and welded on nuts are on the back.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yes they sure do, 3 of them. My internet is going to slow tonight for me to go to photobucket, upload a picture and all that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks.

gonna have to order/change that one anyways to be sure it's not bent and maybe elongate the frame holes for some adjustment.. My bumper needs to go down and out.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could alway's swap to the 94+ inner bracket's since they move the bumper out and down slightly.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hhmmm interesting. I wonder what difference it'd make running the 88-93 grille filler and grille?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd only need the one side, ps seems fine. That's why i thought of making the frame holes longer and lower.

I am almost posative the frame on that side it pushed up since my bull bar brackets sit higher on that side as well.