Freebies on Cape Cod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unstable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I get occasional access to a private scrap yard. The owner is only interested in the metal, so anything that is on the vehicles that are salvageable are up for grabs. If there's anyone in the immediate area that is looking for something, let me know and I'd be happy to check for you when I go out there. It's a good chance for me to help other builders in the area out and maybe meet some of you folks.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are you on the cape? I'm in falmouth right now. Any chevy stuff or LSx stuff would be great.

unstable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in East Falmouth. The yard that I have access to has 2 (88-98) Chevy/GMC trucks sitting in it right now. One is a 4 wheel drive the other is 2-wheel 1500...I already boosted the tailgate. The motor in the 4-wheel drive is spoken for by the yard owner. Anything you're looking for in particular, let me know and I'll try to snag it for you.

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1/2 ton 14 bolt semi floater with 3.73s to fit my 98 K1500. Tried posting to the wanted section but was denied acess(too new here i guess)

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1/2 ton 14 bolt semi floater with 3.73s to fit my 98 K1500. Tried posting to the wanted section but was denied acess(too new here i guess)

it's alright man, give it time.

chevyboy

Reaction score
this is a long shot but if u see some off road lights grab them for me ill pay for the shiping to me!