Free or cheap "mods", with dyno results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I still want the 130, but I figured that would take longer to track down. The hunt is on.

i think that needs to be tuned to work, unlike the 120 which is a plug-n-play deal... and maybe we should start a new thread for this?? :lol: getting just a touch off subject!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
i think that needs to be tuned to work, unlike the 120 which is a plug-n-play deal... and maybe we should start a new thread for this?? :lol: getting just a touch off subject!

Not tuned, jump wire. The PPV cluster uses two power sources instead of one (I've been researching this whole time). It's a simple fix that you can do with solder and a piece of wire on the backside of the cluster

Yes we are haha

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I like the 130! But where is the 110? :think:
You posted yours. Didn't think I needed to.

Do you have any of these you would sell?
And another question. Would a PCM from a police vehicle have the 98MPH limiter removed? I would assume so

AND, what are the part numbers for the 110 and 130? The 120 is 16244965
I do not have any to sell. Not sure on the PCM and I don't have any part numbers, just know about them.

Where do you find this stuff lol. do you have a personal honey whole or what!!!?
I have a ton of spare parts, I don't currently have any of the above clusters although I had a 120 I sold to a friend awhile back. I just know my stuff. :lol:

Not tuned, jump wire. The PPV cluster uses two power sources instead of one (I've been researching this whole time). It's a simple fix that you can do with solder and a piece of wire on the backside of the cluster

Yes we are haha
Yup, just needs the jumper wire.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
You posted yours. Didn't think I needed to.

Yup, just needs the jumper wire.

You were posting facts on them all- I was hoping you had more info on the 110 speedo.

Aha- that's good to know. I doubt I'll ever stumble across one, but I'll keep my eyes peeled just the same.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I'm heading back to college tomorrow so probably won't have time to get this done. Being 450+ miles away from home puts a damper on some projects. Sorry man

Hey rcman, just doing a follow up to see if you have had a chance to test the intakes, I really need to get my own scanner...:nono:

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Surely there are more penny-pinching power loving Appalachian American Engineers out there! Any new input for free/cheap performance mods?