Forgot to post pics of post wreckage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Completely forgot to post pics up of my truck after I got her back together after the wreck last December. It was a terrible ordeal having to pay 100% for an accident I wasnt even involved in, and then having to put up with a complete dueche bag of a bodyshop owner, who had my vehicle in pieces for over 5 months even though I gave him 1/3 of the total cost upfront in a deposit. Anyway on to the pics...

The wreckage :bawl:

You must be registered for see images attach

Some how the frame and engine were completely unscathed. So I got a brand new, radiator, radiator core, trans cooler, grill, passenger headlights and signals, bumper, fender, and hood. Along with that stuff I bought some HID's, and electric fans which the guy swore up and down he could install then returned my truck with all the extras in the cargo area saying he just didnt want to mess with it.

Here she is now:rocking:

New Meats

Side Story:
So the first weekend I get my truck back I of course load it up with the wife(then still gf), and my buddies and head out to SPI. She does great well as usual some yuppy thinks they can drive their ricer sedan onto the sand without getting stuck. I hop in the truck and head over to help him out. I tell the guy to put the car in nuetral and just coast while I pull him out and put him back on the packed stuff. I yank him out and look into my rear view to see a nice rooster tail of sand shooting up from his front tires. THE SON OF A ***** WAS FLOORING IT!! And right into the rear passenger side of my truck. I couldnt believe what had just happend the truck was only out of the shop for about 3 days and this crazy **** just took out the rear end. I get down ready to kill the little ****, when I realize there was no real damage to my truck, I then look up to his vehicle and see his entire passeger side quarter panel was gone up to the rear door. I felt terrible, and to top it off they still insisted to give me 50 bucks for helping them. Wish i had a pick of the carnage but all i have is was happend to my truck.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i bet you could buy one at a junkyard... my local one has a bunch of single fender flairs because the others may be broke or missing.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys I try to keep my truck up as much as possible and money allows. The thing with my flares is they're aftermarket not OEM, so they dont have the tabs that go into the fender like the OEM's. I still have a lot of plans for truck a 6.0, and Dick Cepek lift are at the top of the list.