Forgot to post pics of post wreckage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck man, I loved the way it sits right now. A 6l will definetly be a nice upgrade though :D

Thanks bro, I like the way it sits too, and it does good for a stock suspension, but I have wanted a lifted chevy since I was a kid, but a 6.0 would be cheaper.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A 6 liter is the ultimate upgrade beside a solid axle swap. I personally would waste the money on an IFS lift just because a sas is not that much more expensive to do, plus, with an SAS you wont be worried that if you run bigger tires youre gonna rip up your front end.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everyone says an SAS isnt that much more expensive but when I was pricing everything, it was coming out atleast 3k over the DC lift. I dunno I would love to have a solid axle under my truck but for the off roading I do, which is mainly sand, and some mud here and there when I'm feeling stupid, I really dont need it. The biggest tires I would ever run are 38's and with the price of rubber these days the chance of me running those is really slim.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is it me or is the gaps for the hood just a lil bit off

Great eye radical it took me 6 months to realize that. By the time I saw it me and the body guy were completely not on speaking terms so going back to him to fix it probably would have ended up in a fist fight, and I really cant have that stuff on my background checks lol

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
Did ur insurance pay for it or did u? If the insurance paid for it u should tell them of the ****** go around and quality of work and have them send it to another body shop and get looked over agian. When my aunts charger got rear ended the body shop that fixed ot did a ****** job and she complained to her insurance company they sent it to another body shop and it still had frame damage the forced the tail lights in. The insurance company ended up not paying the bodyshop and the car went to anoter body shop and was fixed right

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never adjusted one, plus I'm sure it takes more than two hands to do, and my pops is busier now retired and being a care provided for my grandparents than when he was working, and all my friends are rich sissys that dont know how to get their hands dirty. And all the repairs came out of my pocket even tho I was in no way involved in the accident, I pretty much got screwed from every angle