folding of fender lips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
me too... seen a lot of youtube videos on rolling lips... it's amazing at the things people will try to use..haha
a ball bat works pretty good actully
It really depends on how it is done, like with most things if you rush it or just don't do it right it will screw things up. If seen quite a few good ones done in the XR crowd just have to make sure you heat the paint up and go slowly and not try to do to much the first time. They had a guy that was renting one out which I was going to get and do, but my project has been on hold for a while since I needed shoulder surgery and now plans have changed and really more into the truck. But it is nice driving a 11 second car that gets around 25 mpg if you can keep your foot out of the gas.

sounds fun another thing on that fender roller is for somone just doin it in there garage thats a lot of money. Now it may make more since for somone like me to buy one but then again Im a tightass :lol: Hope your shoulder gets better man

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score

sounds fun another thing on that fender roller is for somone just doin it in there garage thats a lot of money. Now it may make more since for somone like me to buy one but then again Im a tightass :lol: Hope your shoulder gets better man

Lol ask keith about the time he helped me roll my front fenders :rofl:

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yeah, people were doing them with bats to. Most of that group is a bunch of tightasses, just happned to be a guy that does a bunch of racing bought one and then was lending it out to the group that helped. Shoulder is lots better now, went through shoulder surgery. Now they just have to find out what happened to my back and hip go in Friday for an MRI.