folding of fender lips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cruver87

Reaction score
I am in the process of building my truck. I want to know what people are doing to keep the fenders strength and make room to turn tire will tucked

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
When I did my rear fenders I made little cuts in the lip about every 3" and just folded each little section up. Up front I used a BFH but if I had to do it over I would do it like the rear.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I did both of mine the same cut notches and took a pair of hand brakes and bent up a section a lil at a time until they were close. then I took a sheet metal hammer and carefull tucked up a lil tighter...i may have a pic too

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did both of mine the same cut notches and took a pair of hand brakes and bent up a section a lil at a time until they were close. then I took a sheet metal hammer and carefull tucked up a lil tighter...i may have a pic too

That's very similar to how I did mine!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

not the best pic but here is my back one they are a lot hard to roll than the front looks like i need massge a couple in a lil more

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive heard of a lil people doing damage with these

It really depends on how it is done, like with most things if you rush it or just don't do it right it will screw things up. If seen quite a few good ones done in the XR crowd just have to make sure you heat the paint up and go slowly and not try to do to much the first time. They had a guy that was renting one out which I was going to get and do, but my project has been on hold for a while since I needed shoulder surgery and now plans have changed and really more into the truck. But it is nice driving a 11 second car that gets around 25 mpg if you can keep your foot out of the gas.